Chocolaterie Tessa ships using UPS.
Using UPS Ground:
Please refer to the below image as a guideline for how many days in transit your package will need. This map is subject to change.
UPS Ground Guidelines:
- UPS Ground delivers next day within most areas of Texas.
- To deliver to the Eastern and Western coastal states, your order must ship on Monday for delivery by Friday.
- If you have a required delivery date, please make note of that in the Special Requests section during checkout. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
- If you have selected UPS Ground and your order does not make it in time for Friday delivery, your package will be held over the weekend and the days in transit will resume the following Monday. UPS Ground does not deliver on Saturdays or Sundays.
Items to Note:
- We strongly recommend shipping to a business location when possible.
- We cannot ship to a P.O. box.
- We do not ship internationally.
- Once we have shipped your package, we are not responsible for delays caused by UPS, weather or for any other reason.
- If shipping to a residential address, please ensure someone will be available to receive the package. Chocolaterie Tessa is not responsible for packages damaged at or taken from a destination where no person is available to receive it.
- Please double-check addresses before completing your order. Chocolaterie Tessa will not be responsible for orders delayed or returned as a result of an incorrect address. If an order is returned to us, you may incur additional shipping or product replacement fees.
What is the best way to store my
To protect the freshness and flavor of your chocolates, we recommend storing your chocolates in a cool, dry place at or just below room temperature (not higher than 77°F). Refrigerate, when necessary, in a sealed container. When removing chocolate from a refrigerator, bring it to room temperature within the sealed container before opening and serving. Enjoy!
How long will my chocolate stay fresh?
Our chocolate is sold at the peak of its freshness. All of our products are free of preservatives and artificial flavors and are best consumed immediately. If you will not be eating them immediately, please follow our storage recommendations listed above. As a general rule of thumb, our Boxed Assortments, Thins, Petites and Fruit Jelly Candies should be enjoyed within three weeks of purchase. Our Chocolate Moulds, however, can be enjoyed for up to three months after purchase when stored as recommended.
Ingredients and Allergies
All of our products are made in-house in our chocolate factory. Nuts, soy, egg, wheat and dairy are all present in our facility. All of our chocolate contains soy lecithin, an emulsifier found used in the couverture chocolate we receive from our manufacturers. If you have any questions or would like to request allergy-free chocolates, please contact us.
Do you accept custom orders?
Yes, we do. We produce custom chocolate assortments, chocolate treats, and specialty chocolate moulds and truffles, perfect for any occasion. We have long-standing partnerships with artists and custom designers that allow us to fulfill any special event or corporate request, no matter how large or unique. Weddings, graduations, and corporate gifts are just a few types of the custom orders that we fulfill. Please submit a Custom Order request on our Custom Order page or contact us directly for a free custom order consultation.
How do I stay informed about the latest at Chocolaterie Tessa?
Sign up for our mailing list to stay informed about the latest and greatest at Chocolaterie Tessa.
Do you wholesale?
Yes, we do. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
How can I learn about working for Chocolaterie Tessa?
We are always on the lookout for passionate, qualified people to join our team. If you are interested in learning more, please send your résumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where do you get your chocolate?
We source our chocolate from the world’s finest producers. At Chocolaterie Tessa, we use dark, milk and white couverture chocolate from Cacao Barry, Callebaut, Valrhona, and Amano to name a few. We are always excited to talk chocolate so please contact us or stop by the shop to learn more.
Is white chocolate real chocolate?
You may have heard that white chocolate is not “real” chocolate. While that can be true with some producers, the white chocolate we use is real and here’s why: Our white chocolate is made with 100% pure cocoa butter which comes from the cacao plant. Dark chocolate and milk chocolate also contain cocoa butter as well as cocoa mass which changes the color and flavor of chocolate depending upon the amount of cocoa mass used in the creation of chocolate. Real chocolate always contains cocoa butter. Many white chocolate chips that you’ll see on supermarket shelves do not contain cocoa butter at all, and instead contain hydrogenated oils and artificial flavorings. These “chocolates” are not considered real chocolate by most industry standards. Come on by our shop and we’ll give you a taste of the real thing!